This Policy describes our practices for collecting, using, protecting, disclosing, and disposing of personal data. It also describes the types of data that we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you:
- Visit our website, carrollcreekrotary.org
- Join or maintain membership in a Rotary club or Rotaract club in this Rotary District
- Interact with Rotary International (“RI”), The Rotary Foundation, and partner organizations
- Register for or attend events we host
- Use our services
- Participate in our programs
Data We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of personal data, including information by which you could be personally identified, such as [review and edit/add to the list of personal data your district collects] your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, gender, financial data, or other sensitive information that might identify you (“personal data”).
We collect data from the following people:
- Users of our Website
- Members of Rotary clubs and Rotaract clubs within this Rotary District
- Members of Interact clubs within this Rotary District, if the Interactors’ parents or legal guardian have consented
- People who participate in Rotary District programs (if applicable, with the consent of parents or legal guardian
- Donors to the Rotary District7620’s Foundation
- People who participate in this Rotary District’s events
We collect this data: [review and edit/add to the list of personal data sources below]
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- From RI or from clubs within this Rotary District, The Rotary Foundation, and partner organizations
Data You Provide to Us
We collect personal data you provide when you interact with our Website or with the Rotary District, including any interaction offline or in person, such as when you:
- Contact this Rotary District to make an inquiry, including an inquiry about membership
- Join a Rotary club in this Rotary District or any associated Rotaract or Interact club
- Register on DACdb
- Use services on our Website, including:
- Donating to the Rotary District’s foundation
- Register for Rotary District events
- Provide personal data on paper forms
- Submit applications for programs such as scholarships
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies
As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect data about your equipment and your browsing actions and patterns, including your login details to facilitate logging in.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the personal data about you that we collect or that you provide to us to:
- Present our Website and its content to you
- Perform our core business purposes, including:
- Fulfilling the Rotary District’s obligations to members of Rotary clubs and Rotaract clubs within this Rotary District, program participants, and other individuals and entities, such as:
- Processing financial transactions
- Supporting the Rotary District 7620’s Foundation, including fundraising efforts
- Facilitating event planning
- Communicating key organizational messages through Rotary District publications and other materials
- Supporting the programs of this Rotary District or programs and members of Rotary clubs within this Rotary District
- Complying with legal requirements
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose aggregated data about our users, or data that cannot be used to identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose the personal data that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy to:
- The Rotary club or Rotaract club in which you are a member (if applicable)
We may also disclose your personal data:
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process, or respond to a government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of members of Rotary clubs or Rotaract clubs in this Rotary District, participants in this Rotary District’s programs and events, Rotary clubs and Rotaract clubs in this Rotary District, RI, or others.
Disposing of Your Personal Data
This Rotary District retains personal data identifying you for as long as necessary in the circumstances — for instance, as long you are a member of a club in this Rotary District or have a relationship with this Rotary District, or as may be needed to enforce or defend contract claims or as is required by applicable law. Personal data that we no longer need will be disposed of and/or anonymized so you can no longer be identified from it.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Data
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
You may request access to your personal data, or ask for a correction or deletion, by: Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We may not accommodate a request to change or delete data if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the data to be incorrect.
Our Website is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from or about children without parental consent. Children should not use or provide any personal data on our Website, or on or through any of its features, register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Website, or provide to us any personal data about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name. If we learn that we have collected or received personal data from a child, we will delete that personal data. If you believe we might have any personal data from or about a child, please contact us at email@example.com
The Rotary District may change, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time. These modifications shall take effect immediately on being posted on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is noted at the bottom of the page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy for any changes.
If you have any questions about our Rotary District’s privacy protection practices, please contact us at Contact Us
Last modified: 1, July, 2023